Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Friday 5 August 2011

Back again...

Hi Everyone,

Once again apologies for being away for so long, but I'll be back with some epic blogs soon - I have so much to share about Manchester International Festival, 24:7 Theatre Festival, Broken Rose and our first ever event at Contact Theatre, Manchester. Things are going really well.

I've also got a Ukulele, so that's fun! It's a Soprano, aiming to work my way up to a Concert Ukulele and eventually teach myself to play the guitar as well. Busy, busy, busy!

Anyways, I'll be back in a few days with some brightly coloured blogs with pics and vids for you. Until then, keep your eyes on the Broken Rose Website - www.brokenrose.eu, which we'll be launching again very soon.

Much love.
CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment