Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fiery Rockets

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my loyal followers. It's amazing to get this many views on a blog that is just about my life. However, feeling the need for a change, I have now moved to another site, under a different name, Fiery Rockets - www.fieryrockets.wordpress.com

This new vlogging site is for show tours, tattoos, travelling the world and all things performance, and the first video is below. I will still be posting Fiery Rocket videos here, as well as some Broken Rose stuff, so stay tuned if you prefer to stick with one blog site.

Much love.
CC/Fiery Rockets

No comments:

Post a Comment