Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Friday 31 December 2010

Playspace @ Contact Theatre, Manchester

Hey guys,

It's taken me so long to get this blog together, but hey, it's the holiday season!

At the beginning of December I attended the Playspace event at Contact theatre in Manchester. A fantastic day which explored the possibilities of using new technology in the arts. Not only was I fascinated by the information provided, but I also gained a lot of new connections and friends in the industry.

Below are some highlights of the day.



I also took part in the Body>Data>Space>Telepresence workshop which took place over four hours during the day. To see some of the dancers who took part, please go to www.brokenrose.eu for videos and information.

Much love, and promises of many more blogs in the new year!
CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment