Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Thursday 13 January 2011

This Blog Will Change Your Life (Santa's hiding at the bottom)

Hey guys,

It has been a little while again. I promise I will be more regular with my blogging for as long as is humanly possible with my ever-doubling workload. I'm not complaining - I can be a bit of an obsessive workaholic at times!

Anyways, I bought a new book recently (Yay, go me!) called This Book will Change your Life. It's part of the This Diary will Change your Life series, a kind of best-of, if you will. I saw one of the diaries a couple of months ago on a friend's bookshelf and I thought 'd give it a try.

For those of you who aren't familar with the series, it basically gives you something wacky to do each day, and (within reason) I'm going to attempt to do them! Obviously I'm a little behind with it being the 13th and all, so I'll just give you and idea of the things that this edition has suggested for the first fortnight of the year.

Day 1
Day 1 is a warm-up day, offering little exercises "that will only change your life a bit." For example:

Do one press up. Thanks. I feel much better now.
Jaywalk in a pedestrian zone. Man, I do that all the time!
Hold the phone up to your other ear. Try it. It's weird.

Day 6
Today, try food that scares you. What like animals? Sorry kids... no way I'm doing that!

Day 11
Day 11 asks you to insult an alien. Apparently the worst thing you can say to a Martian is "Your Mother is a Venusian Whore." Boo Ya.

I promised that santa would be hiding at the end of this blog post... well, secret santa...


Much love.

CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment