Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Monday 4 October 2010

Captain America... in Manchester?

Captain America is currently being filmed in Manchester's Northern Quarter! I walked past the set the other day. It's rather strange; if I hadn't been told by a friend I don't think I would have noticed that it was there.



I would have expected excessive noise... Car chases, hearing fights... things like that. It's a comic book movie after all, but it was completely silent while I was there.

Apparently the Northern Quarter is a fave choice for Marvel-style movies, because of it's tall, and sometimes gothic-style buildings.

Funny that I never knew...

For more info, visit http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1316514_captain_america_comes_to_northern_quarter

Much Marvel Love.
CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment