Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Wednesday 15 September 2010

Baby Steps... or a huge leap... hard to tell.

Good news bloggers! I got the job! I am officially the new Trainee Producer at Manchester International Festival! I start on the 5th October and I'm so excited! I'll be Assistant Producer on 5 or 6 different events for the 2011 festival (which runs 30th June - 17th July). I cannot wait to get going. I'll be assigned a mentor, who will hopefully help me find my way through the industry, and help me with where to go once my one year placement ends. I'm hoping she might be able to give me a few pointers with regards to Broken Rose aswell.

One step closer to California :)

Much Love
CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment