Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Friday 10 September 2010

Want some, Have some

I've made a pact with myself to go to more music festivals now I have the time. My Festival cherry was popped in 2006 when I went to the Carling Weekend at Leeds. Since then, I've seen dozens of gigs, but not enough festivals. I love the buzz you get at festivals. Everything's happening in one place - it's a unique feeling.

Well, starting as I mean to go on, I'm off to Rock and Respite (Manchester's Sound Control) next Sunday. LOVING that Jesse Rose Trip are playing - that girl is gonna be HUGE very soon. And of course, one of my fave ska bands, Sonic Boom Six, will be rocking the set. Can't wait for that. I will report back on that fest, of course.

For all those YouTube fans out there - get yourself over to bubzbeauty 's channel. The world's 2nd biggest make-up guru, Bubbi made a name for herself on the internet and now has an entire business based on that foundation. She is a true inspiration. Her new clothing range comes out on the 10th October... and I got dibbs on this little cutie:

Photobucket

P.S. Blogging is for the early hours of the morning. I've decided.

Much Love.
CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment