Celtic Californian

A proud Mancunian Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director and Performing Arts Producer who's heart is calling to her from San Fransisco.

www.brokenrose.eu

Feel free to contact me at celticalifornianblogger@gmail.com



Thursday 9 September 2010

I think I hear my brother hoovering...

...Well there's a first!

Job interview today, to be a trainee producer at Manchester International Festival. I want this job so bad. I really think it could help me in my hop across the pond.

The interview went well, I didn't stop talking, which is always a good sign! The woman who I would be responsible to is lovely, and she said she was really impressed with my application, so fingers crossed.

My advice for anyone who has an interview coming up:
Have a closing statement - tell them how much you want to work for them and why. Tell them that you can help them as much as they can help you.
Tun any trick question quickly into a positive.

Right... now to properly start my day.

Much love Rockstars.
CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment